Be Kind to Yourself: How to Boost Your Productivity and Have More Satisfaction
Do you think you should be doing better than you are? Working less? Achieving more?
Want to change that?
Be kinder to yourself.
Our culture expects you to be perfect no matter what life throws at you. To keep going without complaining, to not stop if you’re tired, to not be gentle with yourself if you’re hurting.
The truth is, you carry around the same negativity bias that kept you alive as a hunter and gatherer. So you can blame it on evolution OR, you can evolve and have:
- Improved relationships
- Greater resilience
- An increased sense of well-being
- Less stress
- Greater health
- A decrease in brain fog and overwhelm
- And so much more
Join the Wright Foundation co-founder and president Dr. Judith Wright for this FREE online webinar; Be Kind to Yourself: How to Boost Your Productivity and Have More Satisfaction.
- Myths about self-compassion and why it gets a bad rap
- How our emotions are there to save us
- The profound results of treating ourselves with a little more tenderness
Are you ready to have more success regardless of what life is offering at any given moment?